- I’d want to be a photographer because I like taking picture of objects or art pieces that I find interesting.
- Communicating with clients to set up a time and place for a photoshoot, Maintaining and managing photography equipment, editing photos. Submitting photos to appropriate persons, managing photography sessions, seeking out appropriate locations for photoshoots, Preparing the studio for each client, Purchasing necessary props.
- The average salary for photographers is 31,000-71,000 yearly.
- What interests me about being a photographer is having the chance to be able to go out and travel to new places for a job I like.
- A certificate program, Associates, bachelors, or master’s degree is need for my career choice.
I would like to travel to Cancun its so beautiful and peaceful.
Photo shop has more options than light room you can open more pictures than light room than photo shop.
I added these things because it’s the stuff I like.